Stay at Seymour Waves
Seymour Waves holiday home is situated on the East Coast of Tasmania in an area known as the Surf Coast. This privately owned accommodation is ideal for families, groups or couples to use for fun holidays which include fishing, camping, surfing, diving and/or romantic weekends away. Remotely located 15 minutes north of Bicheno at Long Point, the property is adjacent to the old town of Seymour. The house features an elevated living area with 3 bedrooms sleeping 6 people, 2 bathrooms, laundry, large living area as well as large front and back decks surrounding the building. The home is fully self contained including linen and towels, all you need is food and drink! Heat is supplied via a heat pump and the home is fully insulated with double glazing throughout. Both decks have outdoor furniture with a gas barbeque on the back deck. Underneath parking is available as well as a storage room that can be used for bicycles, surfboards, fishing gear etc. For those who want the proper outdoor camping experience there is a separate campfire area with barbeque and seating in the trees at the bottom of the property.
The home features the following;
- 2 Queen Size double bedrooms
- Third bedroom, 1 Double bed with single bunk,
cot with bedding, but guests to supply cot sheets
- 2 indoor showers, 1 outdoor
- 2 toilets
- Washing machine
- Iron and Ironing Board
all linen supplied
- Microwave and dishwasher
- Gas cook top
- Electric Oven
- Solar heated Hot Water with electric backup
- Flat Screen TV and DVD player
- Sound System for CD’s, USB, Iphone Dock
- 10 seat dining table
- Full range of kitchen utensils and appliances, crockery and cutlery
- Storage room with some sports and water equipment
2 fold-up beds
How to get here
From the South; Drive 15 minutes from Bicheno past Denison River and the Douglas River and turn off to the right at the Seymour sign. Travel east along Champ Street, approx 1.5 km, keep right where the road forks, continue on until you reach the top of the headland. To your left you should see Seymour Waves. At the T-Junction turn left into Forster Street. The entrance to the property is approximately 100 metres.
From the North travel from either;
1. St. Mary’s (down Elephant Pass) turn right onto the Tasman Highway and continue on until you cross the Seymour River bridge. 1km past the river is a sign to turn left to Seymour. Follow the above directions to Seymour Waves.
2. Four Mile Creek travel south along the coast following the Tasman Highway past the turnoff for Elephant Pass. Continue for 10 minutes until you cross the Seymour River bridge, approximately 1 km further on turn left at the Seymour sign. Follow above directions to Seymour Waves.